Applications Sought For Preschool Teacher’s Assistant
Connect With Us
follow us on twitter
Connect with us today for details on what we\'re doingfollow us on twitter
THE NCVO invites applications for Teacher Assistant for the Miss Nadine’s Pre-School.
For the position of Teacher Assistant, we are looking for someone who…
- Has had previous experience working with young children in a related field.
- Will offer consistent support to the students and lead teacher in the classroom.
- Takes pride in assisting in the development and implementation of an age-appropriate curriculum.
- Creates, manages and participates in a variety of learning environments and activities that provide opportunities for students to develop to their fullest potential and achieve their learning objectives.
- Is self-motivated, self-directed, creative, reliable and trustworthy.
- Communicates with passion and professionalism with children, parents, and co-workers.
ESSENTIAL SKILLS & EXPERIENCE:
- A minimum of 5 years experience working with children from 2-5 years of age.
- Has completed some college credits in Early Childhood Education or a closely related field.
- Ensure daily operations of the classroom are safe, encouraging positive interactions and productive educational activities.
- Previous experience in a licensed preschool or early development centre.
- As part of the classroom team, assist with daily activities to meet all curriculum goals.
- Excellent oral and written communication skills.
- First Aid certificate and Food Handlers certificate.
A salary of CI$16,200-$25,200 per annum, plus health insurance and pension.
Applicants must submit an NCVO application form along with a resume to
Application deadline is Monday 8th October 2018