Connect With Us
follow us on twitter
Connect with us today for details on what we\'re doingfollow us on twitter
You can assist the NCVO in the following ways:
- Make a donation to any of our programmes to assist with operating costs and general expenditure. This will ensure that we are able to continue to help the children in our programmes that need it most.
- Make a donation at our annual fundraiser the Radio/Telethon which is held in October/November.
- You also have the option of having a representative announce your donation live on air at the event.
- Hold your own fundraisers to benefit the NCVO such as Dress Down Days or similar activities. Here are some ideas to get you started.
- Volunteer as an individual in any of our Children’s Programmes or:
- assist in the administrative office;
- assist during fundraising events;
- assist in the New to You Bargain Shop;
- or as part of a corporate group for annual maintenance projects such as painting (August).